I apologize to the membership......I forgot that the url
inquiry will
be blocked, unless one is logged-on to the New Scientist website.
However, by following the prompt on the error message one can subscribe
free-of-charge and receive, periodically, this very useful publication.
                Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.

                    There appeared in this month's "New Scientist", a
brief.....but fascinating article for studying effects on mammalian
tissue----in real time;  and the possibilities for evaluating CS effects
do appear feasible.
                    In any event, I believe a number of our list members
will find this article intriguing.
                            Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.

Http://www.the-scientist.com/yr2002/sep.lcprofile2_020916.html