Thanks all for your responses!

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Ode Coyote [mailto:coyote...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 3:55 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>FTC regulations?

 The accurate statement is ... Kills 650 disease organisms.
 I believe this can be verified.
That doesn't state that CS cures any diseases.

 It seems logical that if you say, "So and so says..blah blah blah"
That
the burden of proof belongs to so and so. [especially if you also say
that
we don't know for sure if 'so and so' knows what he's talking about]

 Of course, we all know about logic and the law.  An "L" is about all
they
have in common.

IMO    I think that a person can say whatever they want to as long as
it's
made clear that it's an "opinion"
 I believe, I think, so and so thinks, Seems like, looks like, could be,
according to   etc.

"More doctors recommend 'this' drug than all other drugs combined" {No
doctors recommend combining all other drugs and remain doctors for very
long}

Disclaimer:
Everyone has one these days...like a middle name given at birth by
lawyers.

"I am not an actor, I just play one in real life."

I do not intend to make any recommendations what-so-ever as to the use
or
effectiveness for any purpose of colloidal silver. The ONLY claim that
is
made is to produce a high quality product.
All testimonies are to be presumed non scientific observations and do
not
constitute "proof" of anything.
[Whatever "proof" is.]
This does not mean that all observations are 100% accurate. There could
be
other factors involved.
.....on the other hand...observations could also be very accurate....
I know how amazed 'I ' am...and that's all I "know".  The rest is
opinion
based on observations.
Observations may not be 100% accurate. [Since when are scientific
establishments 100%?] Most likely, Nothing is 100% accurate.  [Nothing
just
might be the ONLY thing that IS 100% accurate?  ..If I say nothing, I
can't
possibly state something inaccurately, right?]
 I say what "I" see, think and do...not what YOU should.
 You have a brain too.
Use it.

Ken

Ken