But that will depend on where and when it was made. It makes no sense to
ship water all over the country.
 Virtually all distilled water is distilled locally under contract.  Not
all contractors keep close tabs on quality any more than the local
distiller does.

Quality will vary from place to place and from time to time within the same
brand depending on how closely the brand moniters the contractors.
ken