Jannette

  From: Ode Coyote

If you live in the USA [or even if you don't]
silverpuppy and silvergen have both the price and the technology beat hands
down with constant current, constant stirring, auto off and concentration
flexability that's based on something.
 thing for any support you might need.

This site tells you nothing much and doesn't even have a visual of the
product. Like, what is it?? $166 for what? I'd want to know.
 Ken