Dear Kevin,
  I can truly say: Been there, suffered that!!
   I had ithe DD for 6 years, and now have been Lyme free for another six,
thanks to CS and nothing but.
  I made it myself, and still use it. Thank God for CS!!
  Marshalee

              Hi,

              My life has been utterly destroyed by Chronic Lyme disease.

              For 5 years I have been virtually homebound/bedridden by this
evil soul destroying illness.

              I have tried so many things and 2 years of all kinds of
antibiotics WHICH HAVE MADE ME SICKER THAN I WAS TO START WITH. I now have a
chronic ear infection which will not clear up and the Lyme just weakens and
destroys my energy and strength.

              I have very limited funds but have read some things about Dr
Victor Marcial-Vega and these 2 products.

              Have you had any people with severe Lyme disease benefit from
them ?

              I am desperate -> any improvement in my health would be better
than this nightmare that never ends.

              I am in the UK and any help would be so very much appreciated.

              Thank you so much

              Kevin M Raggett