Brooks Bradley's research group hooked up a dog, gently and carefully, to a
real time blood sampler in a toe vein.  They carefully inserted a tube into
the dog's stomach and placed measured amounts of various solutions into the
dog's stomach.  CS, CS with MSM, etc.  Brooks wrote an informal report that
is in the archives.

When the following balance of Lactated Ringer's solution CS, and MSM was
used, the CS levels in the blood were 4 X that within the same time range as
when only CS was used .   Voila; near IV results without the poke.  Lactated
Ringer's solution is a standard water and electrolyte replacement solution
used commonly in modern medical practice.  It is most often administered IV.

Pedialyte (spelling?) is very similar, but unfortunately contains aspartame,
a deadly neurotoxin. It is used to orally hydrate babies with diarrhea and
other conditions that cause them to loose lots water and electrolytes.  I
used it to keep my kids out of the hospital on an IV on several occasions,
but will wait till someone makes a version w/o aspartame before using it
ever again.

 The electrolytes and MSM "enhance transport" of the CS into the vascular
system, and also through the cell walls.

Gatorade is essentially Lactated Ringer's solution with added color.  I have
seen a clear version.

You can get Lactated Ringer's at an animal feed store.  If you try to buy it
at a pharmacy you will need script---I say old boy, we can't have the
property treating itself without our cut and permission, can we?

All 4 leg animal meds are the same quality as biped meds; USP.  They just
cost less. You don't need to explain; just know what you want, the
quantities it comes in and an approximate reasonable price and ask for it.

Just don't act like a kid trying to buy amyl nitrate for, "...my uncle's
heart condition".  You are not a bad guy because you want to take some
responsibility for your own health decisions and pay less for the same
stuff.

Brooks' Ratio:

10 PPM [Same as Mg/L] Colloidal Silver.  More or less concentration  of the
CS is not critical.  One US fluid ounce.

[I don't really know, but I don't think anyone can make very-small-particle
high-Zeta CS much above about 20 PPM because of the nature of it.  Closer
particles hit and stick more often, making bigger ones. This may have
changed. The people with the most experience say 5 PPM works just fine.
I avoid MSP because of the rumors that it is associated with Argyria. ]

Ringers Lactate:  Three ounces.

MSM:  1/4 teaspoon.