Hi everyone. I am new to this list. I have asthma and as a result get
bronchitis quite a bit. I am prescribed antibiotics which wreak havoc on
my system and as a result suffer terribly. Right now I have been coughing
for over a week even though I have been on antibiotics. I recently heard
about CS and went to the following website:
http://www.purestcolloids.com/mesosilver.htm. I read the testimonials and
bought the mesosilver and a nebulizer. It has not arrived yet, but I am
going to try it. The directions say to put 5ml in the nebulizer and
inhale it 2 or more times daily. I would appreciate any  information that
anyone has on this. I have never taken CS before and I am a little
anxious about it. I guess the turning blue thing scares me.Love & Light,
Kendra