Hi Rick,

You wrote:

> I just ran a Norton Antivirus 2000 check with no problems.

Your first attempt to send a message to the list bounced to me, Rick,
because of the size of attachments that boosted it over the message
size limit. I tried to contact you, but the rebelf...@yahoogroups.com
address on that message is not a valid address.

The headers from that message describing the attachment:

Note the .htm.scr extension on the filename of the attachment? That and
the data included looked like it may have been a virus.

Your first posting that was actually carried by the list via this Juno
address was clean, so I do not understand why James got something
unless your machine is sending stuff out to random addresses in your
mail-queue without your knowledge.

Make sure your NAV is fully updated with the most recent pattern files
and check again.

The KLEZ virus is pretty sneaky. The other possibility is that somebody
*else's* computer may have forged Rick's address and sent it to James
and others, making it look embarrasing for him. It's very hard to tell.

As far as I can tell, no live virus has made it through the list.
Anybody who sees anything to prove otherwise, let me know immediately,
in private e-mail, please.

Be well,

Mike Devour
mdev...@eskimo.com