Jim Dewey , AZ is 81 miles NW of Phoenix, AZ up in the MT's at 5200 ft,
Prescott is a few miles west at 7200 ft.
Re address for a Drug store, no I just travel the area and stop in
anywhere.  You may try S Dak. www and they can direct you to a Drug
store.  If you can not find one I may be able to call someone for you ?
Tel tofflemire
Dewey, AZ