"I'm sure you catch my drift"

I do. They do things like this everyday. This may be true, or otherwise.

James-Osbourne: Holmes
  -----Original Message-----
  From: James Allison [mailto:apothec...@cox.net]
  Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 8:16 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>Blue is the Color of My Candidates Skin

  True, however, it does look like his pigmentation is different, at least
to me it does.  I scoured the web, and found a few references, nothing
hogwild or anything, but enough to firmly grasp my curiosity.  I called him
and left a message on his machine, I was pretty nice, and hopefully he'll
give me a call sometime in the near future.

  I sure would like to know his exact process for making his brew, how much
he took, if he has low selenium levels in his body, etc.  Also, if he
started taking it in "99", well, that was only 3 years ago, and if he just
started turning color a year ago, that means he only took his brew for 2
years before it started happening.  I'm not saying that it couldn't happen,
I'm just saying that I don't understand how (especially if he was using a
low voltage process).  Did he make it in coffee with a pinch of salt instead
of distilled water?

  On the other side, my wife, who is an avid conspiracy buff, thinks this
would be a perfect way, and a perfect time, to turn all the sheeple against
CS, especially with all the bio-crap that's going to be happening.  I'm sure
you're familiar with the fact that nothing in politics happens without being
planned by the magnificent 12 (or 13, depending on who you talk to), and
since this is a candidate for senate, well, I'm sure you catch my drift.

  Yours in health,
  James Allison