From: sol
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Blue is the Color of My Candidates Skin

The only photos in which he looks blue (to me) are the ones which look
doctored, but also consider that he might be using makeup to conceal the
blue(grey)? Or the photos in which he does not look blue could be re-colored or
touched up. The possibilities are endless.....
paula

compare this photo in marshall's post to the photo in reid harvey's post. looks
like someone is using blue filters or something to misinform.        jim

    He doesn't look blue to me in that photo.
    Marshall

    ---