I haven't called the man a liar, or claimed there is a conspiracy afoot.  I
noted the dramatic differences between Jones in the debate video and in the
CNN/Fox photos.  In my view we've got to deal with the info we have, and the
differences are part of what we have.

  I agree this is just what the FDA needs to further restrict CS.

Laura