dwells2...@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Christine,
>

>> It is too bad that CS doesn't work on this.  Maybe it does, but only
>> if
>> used alot longer.  This type of disease/protozoa grows very fast and
>> it
>> seems that you don't have much time to experiement on the treatment
>> type.
>> After the bloody poo starts, you only have a few days to kill the
>> prot. or
>> you'll lose the patient.
>> >>>>>>>>>>

> I am glad you finally went another route and didnt stick to the CS. It
> plainly doesn't work on Isospora or Eimeria ( Coccisosis species)
> despite what you may have read. What disturbs me so much is that after
> all this time spent researching all the literature on the net and in
> books etc the people that extoll CS so loudly are misrepresenting it
> totally! CS might kill certain bugs I dont doubt that but in practice
> and with scientific testing at my behest we have found it to be
> absolutely useless used on Upper respiratory conditions involving
> E.coli and other bacteria.

I am surprised. I have found CS to be great for these types of
infections, and avoidiing pneumonia.  What ppm CS did you use, and how
long and how often did you nebulize for?  I have never heard of it not
working for anyone before.

> Salmonella infections of the trachea and Intestinal tract, and the
> list goes on.

CS is ineffective in the intestines normally. This is good news, for if
it were not, it would do a real number on the natural flora in the
intestines. Fortunately discomfort is normally felt before it involves
the intestines so most things can get licked in the bud before they move
to the intestines.  I see no misrepresentation.  This has been discussed
here many, many times.

> Now I suppose I will get notes from all the diehards out there that
> dont want to hear this news! Go ahead use it and just be careful with
> playing with others lives!. I am just not the believer I once was in
> this so called mir! acle cure. I have found other things far better I
> feel in the meantime, that do work!

I still have not heard of any stories of it not working when it would be
expected to work. It is like you have read through the archives and
found those places where it will not work, and then are touting them.
There is nothing new here.  We know it doesn't work in the intestines
very well, and we know why, and we are glad it doesn't.

Please advise on the upper respiratory.  If you did not nebulize at
least every hour for several hours, then you did not give it a fair
trail.  As I am sure you know from all the discussions we have had here
previously oral CS is usless for upper respiratory, since there is no
way for it to reach the infected mucus via that route.

Marshall