Well, I can't think of a much better test than Taipan ran some time ago,
when he and a friend intentionally ate month old raw ground beef, one
took CS and the other did not. If you have not read it yet, go to the
archieves and read it.  I think they were crazy to do it, but it does
show just how effective CS can be in those circumstances. I have had
similar results with tainted food, as has my wife, son and daughter.

None of us ever get sick any more, nor do we ever suffer from food
poisoning any more.  At the first sign of symptoms we guzzle about 6 to
8 oz of 5 ppm cs and that is the end of that.

Marshall