Well, the base where it is normally white got blue. This scared me
because I thought it was a heart or circulation problem.  But then after
a while the blue has moved from the base out.  Now the base is white and
it is blue about 1/8 of the way out.  I figure it will be totally grown
out and gone in about a year.  Still beats the heck out of catching lyme
again!

It was 5 ppm, HVAC produced from distilled water, 80% ionic, crystal
clear.

Marshall