Here is another article by Tom Kotynski, the person who wrote the original
article in the Great
Falls Tribune :

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/news/stories/20021007/localnews/235542.html

His original article, of Sept 30th, set the whole thing off, although he might
not have intended it
to :
http://www.greatfallstribune.com/news/stories/20020930/topstories/188162.html

He ends this latest article with : "if you're taking the stuff and suffering
from skin discoloration
or other symptoms, or think silver colloid lives up to its alternative medical
hype as a natural
antibiotic, contact me for a future story. "

It might be useful for someone to write to him and give him all the information
he needs.

 It should be someone really knowledgeable about CS - the research & evidence
regarding its
qualities.  About its lack of toxicity - for example the FDA's response to an
inquiry about CS
http://silverdata.20m.com/fda.html.  Compared with the toxicity of other drugs :
http://www.fda.gov/cder/dpe/annrep96/.   About argyria, including how it may be
reversed with
cilantro, and other methods.

And asking him what proof anyone (such as the writer of the "thoughtful
e-mail") has offered of
argyria being "a more serious condition than Jones thinks" (!!).

If this knowledgeable person could email the information to Kotynski,
requesting him to publish it
right away, and *copy the email to this newsgroup*, we could all of us then
observe what happens
next!

If Kotynski was indeed "surprised by the wide dissemination" of his report,
then he should have an
interest in presenting accurate, factual data on the subject.

Indi