FYI, listened carefully this morning to their weekly 10 minute
infomercial just to hear what exactly they mean by using "silver" in the
name.  Seems it refers to 3 types of (unnamed) "sea vegetables that
contain silver", and apparently no reference to or mention of CS, as I
had previously assumed that it did contain..  Excellent sounding,
carefully written promo, ending with..."$40/32 oz. bottle, no shipping
charge today only, free book(let) included with the first 100 orders".
The big deal with their product, as I understand it, is that the various
vitamins/minerals/aloe/etc. are "totally dissolved", as opposed to
pill-forms, of which they claim the body only snags 10% of, excreting
the rest, "much to the chagrin of sewage plant operators, who can
sometimes even read the pills' markings..." (I'm paraphrasing here).
jr