HI

I read recenly somewhere that if you add an air bubble
while making CS using 6VDC(AC-DC converter) for 5
hours, while bubbling, you can create a very small
particle size? And was belived to be from the
agitation from CO2?

any thoughts or ideas on this.  I have personally
tried it and my solution contained sparkles and a
little black junk on the bottom, which I filtered out
but none-the-less the water was completely clear! no
clouds whatsoever.

corbin

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/