Yes, using Netscape I clicked on the flashing link, and the next link and
everything worked ok.  I then went back using IE and also had no problems.

Quackwatch; Hhhmmm.  Interesting!  I think that the ingredients should not
cost $250.00 p/mth for 8 months, then $150.00 thereafter!  Seems too
expensive for hog food to me.  If farmers paid these prices, would pork cost
less than $50.00 p/lb?  I think that they are making an unethical amount of
profit here.  I don't doubt that it works, as I do believe that nutritional
deficiencies can result in a sick liver, thyroid, brain etc.  I feel
personally blessed that my own nutritional deficiencies have not resulted in
a brain injury, although since I do have multiple Sclerosis, who knows?
Jannette