Hi

I recently talked with the president of Sovereign
Silver, and we had a lenghtly conversation concerning
his product versas all the rest out there.  First I
talked with him about Mild silver protein, and was
informed, even though i have been having good results
using it for a week, that long term use would more
than likely lead to a build up in  your tissues
causing the coloring agyria.  2nd I also addressed the
issue, an I am sure many on here will disagree, that
their product is 10-40 times better than most
home-made collodial silver products that manly use the
constant current generators, due to the larger
particle size and the fact that AIR is contaminating
your process when you make it in a bottle.  He
informed me that they use water that is made in the
lab, under a special high purity process, and then the
water is covered with argon gas, to elimate any
reactions such as silver oxides that might be produced
from being exposed to Co2, O2, N2 etc.  He told me
they have compared there product to about 75 other
types of colloidal silver and NONE of them stood up to
theres, based on test results with variuos pathogens,
at various levels of ppm.  I did suggest however that
it doesnt neccesarrily mean that constant current
devices are harmful in any way, and that you do get a
product produced even though it has silver oxides and
and a larger particle size, and is a much less
inferior product, one could still use ift for extreme
cases such as food posinioing or external
applications.  I also addressed the issue with the
silver-100 product that uses binding agents to the
silver ions.  There response was that this binding
process lowers the energetic energy level of the
silver ion, thus making it less effective and that the
ph of this complex is acidic and does not match the ph
of the human body like their product does.  Thus the
body must first convert this silver-100 complex into
something else which has not been thourghly tested,
and at a different ph which is accceptable to the
body.  My response was that I have had 100% results
using silver-100 spray as an external applicant for
killing herpes, yeasts, etc.(this is my own testimony
with the product).  So the jist of it is that there is
no other product in the world that has a smaller
particle size  than .0006 mircons and anything smaller
would be impossible due to the size of the silver
atom(ion?) itself, not sure which one he stated.  The
catch of course is you are paying about 30 bucks for a
4 oz bottle. where as if you make it yourself using a
constant current genertor such a SG6 you can make a
lot more at about the same ppm, BUT WITH ADDED CRAP
from the reactions with the silver and the air, and
are not getting an effeciantly sized silver ion to be
able to penetrate the cell membrane.  However other
scientist  have told me that the silver ion cannot
penetrate the cell wall, so I am not sure if this is
totally proven to be true or not.

Anyone who you like to support these findings or fight
it please post!

Sincerly
Corbin

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now