I take CS + Gatorade + MSM every day as I have the ulcerated esophagus
(Barretts disease.)  This helps but does not cure it.  July 02 Prevention
magazine listed a new radio wave treatment called the Stretta procedure.  A
probe is inserted in the esophagus to the sphincter valve and radio waves
tighten the surrounding muscles.  Tighter muscles stop acid backlash.
Timothy Nostrant, MD at the U. of Michigan Medical school claims 80% of
Stretta patients were free of heartburn after 1 year, 60% were GERD free
after 2 years.

Why can't I use my magnetic pulser to do the same thing?  Does anyone know
the location of the sphincter valve so I can position the mag. pulser next to
it?  How about using a variable frequency zapper with plates next to the
sphincter valve?  The valve location is critical to trying either method.

Brickey