The forth digit is behind the decimal point.
 Hanna doesn't advertise or mention that it will read xxx.x [four digits]
and only shows or mentions readings within its specified  range.

I was , uh, mistaken about the actual readout. [eyes, assumptions and
paranoia working together as a team]
 It's actually 199.x not 999.x [Thanks for pointing that out Trem]
 That makes a pretty big [huge?] difference in Hannas favor no matter what
possible accuracy spec issues there may be.

ken