Well I don't post very often (need vodka to do it). But thank you
Nancy for the miss send, I got some laughs. Are you blond by chance?
Yours Hank

"M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:
>> Please accept my apology.  I am so angry at myself, and I have beat
>> myself up all night.    Again, I consider you my CS family.  Please
>> forgive me.

Wowsa! That was quite a collection, Nancy! Even my medium blonde
daughter was sympathetic when I explained *why* I was reading a list of
blonde jokes off the computer screen (and couldn't resist giggling, of
course).

I hope everyone will accept your explanation and be gracious about the
faux pas.