Arnold Beland wrote:

I have 9999 12 ga, with a certificate of assay, available
to anyone on the silver list, for $8.50 per oz. including
shipping.
 Best Regards,
Arnold Beland

As well Arnold, you should mention that your ounce is a 34" length which works out to 3.00 per foot, quite reasonable compared to other prices I've seen.

You could also mention that anyone with a browser can view the wire at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=977869590 . This link is good for the next 5 days.

And no folks, I'm not related to Arnold in any way and I'm not involved in his business, but I did purchase 3 sets of wire from him and am very pleased with the product, the assay certificate, the transaction and the rapid and personal response to my emails.

Jimmy Joe