> Mike........do you have any suggestion........if one were to mix a
> little DMSO with CS for to be taken internally.........how much of
> each?.........Robb

I hesitate to say anything because I read the books a month ago and
can't remember much of what they said. So far my only experience with
DMSO is in minute amounts internally in nose spray or nebulizer
treatments, and modest amounts topically.

I don't think it was too critical exactly how much to use. Folks took
it in juice, if I remember right, but the general amounts, whether
milligrams or ounces, I really can't remember, so please wait 'til
somebody chimes in with better info.

I'm concentrating right now on taking 4-6 grams per day of MSM. It's
one thing that I've seen which does make a noticeable difference in my
level of vigor when I'm taking it.

How's your lady friend's son doing?

Be well, sir!

Mike D.