I thought of stinking pigs, too. Yuck.
  And why sell CS at all?
  Just tell folks how to make their own for a few cents a gallon, and have a
clear conscience!
  The knowledge of CS should be free for everyone who will listen, IMHO.
  Marshalee

  Corbin,

  When I heard the name, the first thing that popped into my head was pigs.
Swig doesn't seem to be a very good fit either. I would rethink the name. And,
you might want to pay someone a few bucks to rewrite your homepage. It needs
some serious help. Also, selling 4 oz of Sovereign Silver for $40 seems a
little pricey since the MSRP is $24.

  Hope this helps.

  Paul