<<You call that an attack??
 You haven`t seen me when I`m in full-blown PMS.
(Has he, Mike??!! :o)>>

  **  This is now a valid excuse for being uncivil?

<<The swill guy can`t write, spell, or be kind enough to share CS with those
who need it.>>

  **  So writing and spelling poorly means one can be verbally abused here?
I never noticed that before.

   Are you suggesting he gives away the CS he makes?

<<He thinks his stuff is better than the battery-made CS that
saved my life.>>

  ** Do you have proof it isn't?

<<So In my book, he can use an attack or two.>>

    **  This justifies it?

<<  I remember a few years ago when Mike got rid of a guy similar to
swillman
who was determined to sell his own brand on the Silverlist and the Net. It
was so nice when Mike removed him permanently.>>

** So this would be up to Mike, right?

<<The info to make CS should be freely given to all who need it.>>

  **  It's available all over the Web.  What's the big deal?

  Why not tell him what offends you about what he is doing?

    You get what you give...eventually.

Catherine