On 11/21 Ivan wrote: :Gold colloids...cannot be made by the LVDC method."
Ivan also wrote that what LVDC produces is gold ions and "there is some info
that suggests ingestion of gold ions is not safe."

On 11/21 Jannette wrote that the color of her gold product, using a Utopia
silver PS50 ranges from clear to pale violet to ruby violet.  Judging from
the time required -- 5-71/2 hour -- it appears the PS50 was running LVDC.

My understanding is that ions do not produce color, only particles can.
So it appears that Jannette is producing a colloid?

Earlier Marshalee wrote that gold had relieved her of what she described as
"a suicidal depression."

Judging from the many postings and the proposed establishment of a separate
gold list, there is high interest in colloidal gold. But before proceeding
further, I believe it would help if we could clear up the apparent
contradiction between Ivan's perspective and Jannette's experience.

Ivan, could you supply citations for your characterization of the ingestion
of gold ions as not safe?  You also stated on 11/21 "...gold is most stable
as the Au+++cation, and therefore requires three times the charge and three
times the time, compared to silver."  Do you mean that using this procedure
would produce a gold colloid or only ions?

Jannette, it would be helpful if you could add some details about your
production procedure -- what voltage, what current to produce what color?

Marshalee, did you buy your gold or make it yourself?  If you made it
yourself, what color was it? What protocol did you follow and for how long
before the benefits appeared?  Any side effects?

I believe the answers would be helpful to us all to get a better
understanding of what gold can or cannot do.

George Allen