When I first get a cold or are just exposed to one,
1.  I put a mix of 50/50 CS and H202 Hyd. Prox. Brown bottle 39 cent
kind, in each ear one at a time leave it until it stops making noise. I
Do each ear.  It will do two things ,  Kill the new cold, and clean your
ears.
2.  I Drink (swish a long time in mouth) swallow MY CS.  I hope it is
good CS ? Even 5 PPM is good. Mine is around 15 PPM.
I am not a DR. so I just told you what I do, your free to experiment.
But I have not had a cold or any ills for a number of years.
Tel
Dewey, AZ