Hi List members,

I was thinking about the coins the wagon train settlers used to keep their
milk fresh - silver coins in the milk jugs. I'm assuming this is true and
wondered if simply sucking on a pure silver coin would do anything to allay
the onset of throat infection or sore throat. I guess it wouldn't be as
effective as taking the colloid.

Anyone have any opinions on this??