Dear listmembers:

We are trying to figure out how to help a relative who lives in Boulder and
is reported to be desperately ill and destitute.  She believes strongly in
alternative medicine, and I don't think goes to allopathic doctors at all.  I
am trying to pin down exactly what her ailments are, but in the meantime, I
thought I'd ask if there is anybody who lives in or near Boulder who may have
information about any alternative medical facilities that offer free care to
the indigent, or have suggestions about how we may be able to get her
services.

While we're at it, I could also use some contact information about housing,
food, and clothing sources.  I've looked on the Boulder County website, but
could sure use more info.....

So as not to clog up the list with this off-topic request, please feel free
to email me privately.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Linda