Yes, this seems to be the norm. There has been discussion of this
before, and I believe that the consensus is that the ionic silver
combines with the O in the H2O2 yielding AgO and H2O, I.E. water and
silver oxide. Silver oxide is virtually insoluble, so it forms a
precipitate that appears milky until it can settle out.

If this is the case, it might be a good way of making 100% colloidal
silver, since the ionic should settle out over time.

Marshall