Hi everyone,
Yesterday I removed 100ml of water from our outdoor pond, which was very green
with algae. To this I added 30ml of CS. I fully expected that the water would
have been perfectly clear today, but it is still exactly the same. Any ideas?
Also the right side of my face swelled up (presumably sinus) So I irrigated my
nasal passages, and ears, also gargled every couple of hours. The swelling went
down within a couple of hours. Brilliant !!
Best wishes to all
Margaret B

---