From: Roy Thompson [mailto:dra...@ezwv.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 December 2002 10:49 p.m.
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Nebulizer

Okay. I have a question for anyone that can explain...

Perhaps this is a silly question. How exactly does a nebulizer work?
How does it create the mist that is inhaled into the lungs? I was out
shopping for Christmas over the weekend and thought I found an
effective and cheap device to get CS into the lungs. Now I think that
in my excitement and haste I screwed up by overlooking a simple
insight. The device I bought it one of those things that creates the
mist (steam) by heating up the liquid. Now I kind of have the feeling
I paid 10 bucks for something to distill all the CS out of my already
distilled water. :) Is this what is happening to my silver in my steam
device? It now makes sense to me that I am probably defeating my
purpose. I am sure the silver falls into the catagory of heavies when
it comes to heating the water up to a boiling point. All the silver
would be left behind in this process, wouldn't it?