From: Robb Allen [mailto:rube2...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 December 2002 7:21 p.m.
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Hyperthermia

Hi........If anyone has any knowledge of hyperthermia.....and its
use........or any success stories.......I'd appreciate hearing what
you have to say.........I've been studying it and I'm also making
feeble attempts to practice it.......so far I've had some good.....and
some interesting effects from the heat............thanks in
advance.....Robb