Hi Duncan, Subscribers:

Duncan Wrote:

While you're at the coin dealer, just ask if he has any investment ingots. 1 oz silver, 9999 fine. That's where I get mine, for a bit more than the spot price for silver. I roll them out and then I can cut/trim them for whatever purpose I want. They're cheap enough you can have a few on-hand.

Duncan Crow

How do you exactly roll them?
Because passing pure silver between two steel rollers will encrust iron and carbon on the silver surface and stainless steel would probably be worse. (additional Nickel)

Regards

Peter R