Hi Trem,

Thanks for your reply.  You wrote:
"As aside note, why do you filter it?  It isn't
necessary.  You add to the CS whenever you filter it.
Chemicals in the filter paper don't make it any
better.".

When making larger batches the silver "decomposes" for
lack of a better word, leaving little flecks of silver
in the mix.  I tried spooning it out but that just
mixed it in more.  I use non-bleached "organic" coffee
filters, which (before the first use) I pre-soak in
distilled water, then rinse, then soak, then rinse,
then filter.  Then I let it dry, and store it for the
next use.  Ummm, Trem, you told me how to do
it...about a year ago.

"Also, it isn't necessary to store in dark containers
or in a dark place if it's made correctly.  We have
some stored that's in clear containers and is over 2
years old.  Still the same as the day we bottled it.
Crystal clear......"

Yes, I understand but I don't have anywhere else to
store it.  What did you mean by lower/higher forms of
mold?

Thanks, D.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com