CS kills mycoplasma.  Nancy DeLise
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nancy Berntsen
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 3:47 PM
  Subject: CS>Fw: Eww! Lingering microbes in Lyme patients

  Hi, everybody!

  Someone sent me this link.  http://www.lymephotos.com/index.shtml

  I couldn't believe my eyes; these creatures are so horrific looking. I took
colloidal silver after months of antibiotics for Lyme disease and I feel great.
It's been six years since I was on antibiotics, and 4 1/2 since I took CS daily
for Lyme. If any of these parasites were living off of me, I certainly hope
they are all dead now. I certainly don't feel sick anymore. But I do
occasionally get mild weather/humidity related arthritis.

  I did hear on a health show recently about a connection between mycoplasmas
and arthritis.

  Does anyone know how CS affects mycoplasmas?

  Also,
  Thanks, Mike, for the basics on making DC CS. After making HVAC CS for a few
years now, I'm glad to be in the know on the currently accepted LVAC method.
It's a great reference.

  Nancy

  Lyme support: http://oikourgos.com/trisha (includes my Lyme story)
  http://oikourgos.com/silverworks my non-commercial CS site.