I know I have manmade West Nile as the natural form would have gone out of my
system in less than 2 months.  I have talked to people about this form I have
and the very fact I have had it so long confirms the fact it is not natural.
It is biowarfare type.  There are MANY different manmade forms of thie
biological warfare viruses that they call West Nile.  Please tell me about
your friend who died.  Age, state of health before contracted virus, how long
was he ill before he died?  Please, anything you could tell me would help me
as I am ill with it.  Thank you.  Linda P in Ohio