How much would a person have to consume to get the blood levels up to
3PPM or even .5 PPM over what period of time with a 94% elimination rate
over 48 hours and varying assimilation rates and routes?
 It's not so simple as saying that any given PPM will be effective without
even mentioning volume.  Too many parameters missing.
 ken