  From: Shirley Reed
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 1:12 PM
  Subject: CS>Godzilla

     I too find the Godzilla unit very interesting.  That group seems to be
getting some very impressive results.  I think it was mentioned on that list
something about the DC current polarizing the blood.  I don't understand
anything about that, but it seemed to be a negative effect.  The electrode size
info seemed to be quite significant.  Hope knowledgeable folk will be able to
put information in very simple terms.  :)   pj