I should have looked at what I typed before I sent. Type in 9999 silver not 999 silver at ebay. hdka writes:
Hi The cheapest place I have found is at http://www.ebay.com/ type in the search box 999 silver, The seller is a member of one of the CS groups I am not sure of which one. If your not a member of ebay maybe you can email him and make other arrangments. I paid I think it was $25.00 for 5ft of #12 at http://www.ccsilver.com/ before I found out about ebay selling it. I use a 15vdc DC transformer from my scanner that bit the dust and the wire but other than that this is how I make it. Found this on the net somewhere. 1. Buy a 6 volt DC transformer for about 5 clams. Better yet, pick up one at a flea market for .50. The current doesn’t matter as this method uses less than one ma. 2. Clip the connector off the end of the wire. 3. Get two alligator clips from Radio Shack for a buck. 4. Carefully separate the two wires. Strip the insulation off for about 1 inch. 5. Connect each lead to the clip. 6. You need two electrodes. Don’t waste $15.00 for ¼ oz. pieces of silver wire. Go to a any coin store and buy two Canadian Maple Leafs for about $6.50 ea. Each has 1.2 oz. of .9999 pure silver, enough to make more CS than you will ever use. 7. Buy a gallon of distilled water for about .70. 8. Buy a tiny fish tank bubbler machine for about 8 bucks. They will have the neoprene tubing as well. You will need about two feet. 9. Be sure the coin is squeaky clean. Clamp them to opposite sides of an 8 oz. glass of distilled water. 10. Place the tubing to the bottom of the glass. 11. Fill the glass with distilled water ONLY up to the bottom of the clips. One does not want the metal, from the clips, in contact with the water, only the coins. 12. Plug in the little transformer and oxygenation machine. 13. Run for about five hours. 14. Carefully remove the coins. There will be residue on them and you don’t want that in the solution. For even more purity, use the neoprene tubing and siphon the solution into a clean glass/or plastic container. (In these parts a siphon hose is referred to as an “Arkansas credit card”.) 15. Keep the CS out of sunlight in an air tight bottle. 16. Clean the coins thoroughly preparing for the next batch. Now you have high quality CS in about 5 PPM. Some scoundrels claim their CS is 100-800 PPM. This is rubbish. At such concentrations the particles would agglomerate forming much larger particles. Basic chemistry. Last night I spoke with Frank Key, the scientist who owns the laboratory. He observed, “You have stumbled on to a fine way to make CS.” He did state that the potency would diminish over time and suggested that one make a new batch every fortnight. Considering that costs you nothing it makes sense.He said the secret was the low voltage and the fish pump. &nbspI thought it was due to more oxygen in the water. He stated it was because of the introduction of carbon dioxide, explaining in chemical terms which were over my head. The fish pump in 100% vital to the process. Kendra Blythe writes:
Could someone tell me where I can get the silver wire, and the directions
on how to make CS. I am paying 60.00 a bottle right now for it. Love,
Kendra

Yours Hank.
Very Interesting Sites
http://www.babelmagazine.com
http://hdka.myecom.net/ct/ct.htm
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/hdka
http://www.victorthorn.com/babel/issue71/wing2.html
http://www.1heluva.com/cgi-bin/join.cgi?refer=17214

Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.
More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.
http://freemail.myecom.net