Someone else asked just what kind of shop the feds shut down...
and I do not know what is being referred to as the three letter guys? ...and what does “Many quanta of the Sacred Chao
present” mean??

Have been away from the list for a few weeks...this is devastating...I love your post James...never miss a one of them...and I skip a lot...when I think of the silver list you and it are synonymous...

There has to be some way to help...

Will someone please explain to me and the other woman who asked what are the dynamics here?

Seems like things are really haywire right now...but this is all part of the natural progression as the polarities define and people decide what they prefer in a government...

James, come back as soon as you can...or at least a little post whenever you get around a computer to let us know how it is progressing...

always,

a rose...

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf
--- Begin Message --- I am truly sorry to hear that James.  You have contributed so much to this list.  Please take care and God Bless.

Hurry Back,
James-Osbourne:Holmes wrote:

Sincerely,

Bill
When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
--Dresden James

FED UP with the government greenbacks? Check out NORFED alternate gold and
silver Liberty Dollar.
http://www.norfed.org/rc/rc_about.asp?REFERER=NRC76157

-- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour
--- End Message ---