Pssst,   you can get an aquarium air pump at 2nd hand stores, flea markets,
etc for about 50 cents.

From: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, December 26, 2002 04:59:48 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re:CS>.9999 silver wire

Oh thanks so much tell this looks so easy! I am no scientist, but I know I
can invert that battery with the two wires over a glass!!!!!!!!!!  This does
not sound or look intimidating!One bottle of the stuff I am buying costs
more that this generator! Buying one right now! Love, Kendra

On Thu, 26 Dec 2002 14:27:05 -0700 Tel Tofflemire <telt...@cableone.net>