  From: barnb...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 9:01 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>small pox & Malaria ...INTERESTING

  Hi Trem
  I have copied the rather long treatise, re: Smallpox. Will study in detail.
However, for the nonce, I am highly sceptical of all "data" coming out of
beauocratic Washington.
  At the present time I have absolutely NO intention of accepting any vaccine
offered by the Govt.
  Let us wait for mass inocculation { manditory] of ALL govt pesonnel,
especially politicals, and wait for reactions of same before subjecting the
general public to the inocculation regime.

  Regards,
  barnb...@aol .com
  Bob