Forgive my list errors.  I sent this to Trem, however I intended it for the
list.
----- Original Message -----
From: pencie
To: Trem
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Generating Question

Sorry about that.

Name: penc
Mfg: Colloid Master, Model 777 Universal by Synergenesis
Vol: quart mason jar
Silver strips hanging over the jar's mouth.  Spacing about 2 to 2 1/2 inches
apart.  No saline.
Worked great the first time.  Lousing up on the second.

I didn't give the mfg info as I didn't want this to get into a "my mfg is
better than yours" situation.  It's all chemistry, especially as it's worked
once beautifully.  I'm surfing for explaination info now.  Something's changed
and it's screwing up the process.  Hm.  I'd sure like to know what it was.