Laughing hard at this one Malcolm! It is  really useful info though. I am
printing it out and saving it, so when I get my new generator I will know
what to do.Thanks.I think I did see coffee filters with the deluxe model.
Just bought the multimeter from Harbor tools. The laser thing was a laser
light that you put in the water to see something in it, I don't know¿  It
was on a site someone sent, but Laura already answered that part for me.
I am going to skip doing that! I am not making myself
 o¿o (grin) hit alt then 0191, it makes an upside down question mark.
 PS I remember swallowing a dime in first grade! The principal called my
mother and they sent me home until it passed ha ha! Why I put it in my
mouth remains a mystery! Kendra