At 08:29 PM 12/27/02 -0600, you wrote:
>They aren't going to force it on everyone. It will be voluntary in the
>public sector.

This is only true currently.  These statements cannot be made
in the future tense.
If the govt. deems it necessary, the Homeland Security Bill
allows for mandatory vaccines for the public sector....period.
It is good to know the letter of the law....the govt. now has the
right to force it on everyone.   Shoot, they already force vax on
public school children!    I, too, hope it will not come to pass but
NO ONE can make the statement that it will not, as long as this
law is on the books.   I am becoming increasingly more afraid
of my govt. than I am of terrorism.       Kit