Now that I'm back to making my own CS, I need to ask some questions concerning
containers and such.  I have one dark amber bottle that I got from a antique
store in Berkeley Springs, WV - used to be an old chemical factory around there
somewhere and this was one of their bottles.  Pretty neat.  And not a budget
killer but I know I can do better.  I've seen that I'm going to need dark amber
or cobalt blue (which may be easier to pickup).  Any suggestions on where to
find bottles?  Also, I'm transferring from the mason jar to the amber bottle by
dead eye pouring.  I think I'd like to have a glass funnel.

All this leads me to my next question.  If I store the CS in the clear mason
jar, hidden away under the sink except for when I get it out to use....does the
meal lid affect the CS?  I thought about that as I put the lid back on after
pouring some out.

Also, just read that the clear color was probably ok.  Just not what I was used
to.  I've got to get one of those mulitimeters??? and figure out how to read
it.  This list is great.  My filters are on the way so I'm pretty well set up
from what I know.  Maybe that nebulizer thing - might help with the asthma
thing.  Again thanks for the replies.