I'm sorry Charles, I posted to chuck by mistake.

From: AScottSilver
Hi Chuck,

I posted the same question to the list on Feb 23 under the subject: "I'll bi
te" and got no response. The manufacture claims that the stuff is made of pa
rticles and that particles are smaller than ions. That makes no sense to me.
 I always thought that ions were charged atoms and particles were something
larger. Evidently the stuff is brown in color so that should say something a
bout it. Check it out at the site below let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Andy

http://www.purestcolloids.com/mesosilver.htm

From: Charles Sutton

How is Meso-silver different, and can it be made at home??